ESC Sustainability provides advice and international market support for SMEs, Social Enterprises and social and civil society organisations operating in the Circular Economy and Sustainable Energy arena.
I focus on the human element of enabling a Circular Economy as I believe that with technology alone we cannot get there.
My Specialities are the following:
- Project Design,
- Funding Source Research,
- Development of Funding Proposals (specialisation on EU, UK, Belgian and German funds),
- Creation of project Consortia,
- Project Management,
- Project Monitoring & Evaluation (M & E).
- Workshop facilitation,
- Organisation of meetings, events & Trade Missions.
INTERNATIONAL MARKET ACCESS
- Culture-sensitive Market Access & MarketOpportunities Targeting,
- Quadrilingual Business Development and company representation in the UK & international target markets,
- Research of TargetMarket & Distribution Channels,
- Development of an Export Plan & InternationalTrade Strategy,
- Development of Commercial Partnerships & Supply Chain Partners,
- Identification of Market Entry Requirements.
Tailor-made and in-house Export Trainings on:
- Circular Economy for Business & Organisations
- How to project manage or quality control international & subcontract projects.
- International communication/ marketing & intercultural skills.
- Managing intellectual property.
- Launching a new product range or positioning existing products or services.
- Sustainable Policy Recommendations,
- “BestPractice” Reports, Handbooks and Guidelines,
- In-depth Sector and Country Studies.